What I do with Buyers.
Seeing the look of excitement on my client’s face when you find the right Home, knowing that your going to love coming home,
That is priceless. That is why I love being a Realtor.
To understand better what it takes to find your home home see below for a brief summary of just some of the work that goes in to purchasing your home.
When Working With Buyers
- Meet with Buyers to go over their needs and what type of home they are looking for. For Example, going over a home for sale in Davenport.
- Review price range and financial needs, and go over Pre aprovals.
- Create search criteria to match buyers needs.
- Email new listings to buyers daily. For instance, a home for sale in Seaton Village
- Follow up with buyers for feedback on listings that have been sent
- Change any criteria on search if required
- Schedule showings with listing Brokerage.
- Show properties to buyers
- Review properties with buyers
- Contact listing agent with feedback and questions raised by buyer
- Contact buyer with answers to questions
- Set up second showing meet with buyer to write offer
- Present or email offer to listing Brokerage
- Assist buyer reviewing and writing counter offer(s)
- Present or email counter offer(s) to and maintain communication with listing Brokerage throughout the negotiation process
- Notify buyer that offer has been accepted
- Prepare and provide buyer with conditions due dates
- Email or fax accepted offer to lender
- Provide a list with home inspectors
- Contact listing agent with home inspection date/time
- Attend home inspection with Buyers.
- Meet with buyers to review home inspection and draw up paperwork requesting repairs resulting from home inspection (as needed)
- Maintain communication with buyer regarding offer conditions and their due dates
- Email or fax firmed offer to buyer lawyer
- Set up post purchase visits with buyers,
- Work with buyers to answer any question regarding the home for Insurance, banks etc.
- Contact listing Brokerage with any questions from buyer.
- Follow up on the closing date with the buyer and the buyers lawyer
- Available to support clients with any questions in the future regarding their home.
Need more information? Looking to work with Rito?
Let’s get started!