The Appointments Process
To View Your Home
When Working With Buyers
- All appointment’s are made through our Brokerage office, and confirmed to the Buyer brokerage’s office.
- All valuables and jewellery, should be removed from sight preferably put in to a safety deposit box during the duration of the listing.
- Your listing is posted on the MLS website and exposed to over 30,000 real estate agents.
- Interested agent see your listing, calls the office,” Sutton Group- Associates Realty Inc. Brokerage” to book an appointment for viewing your home.
- Sutton Group – Associates calls the seller to get permission for the viewing with a specific day and time (viewings are usually booked in a 30 to 60 minute window).
- Seller confirms the day and time with Sutton Group, Unless other arrangements are made in advance, then the brokerage calls back the Buyers agent’s office to confirm the showing.
- Sutton Group releases the lock box code to the prospective buyer’s brokerage.
- Instructions are given to the Buyers agent, ie: To remove shoes, turn off all lights…
- The buyers Realtor takes their buyers to view the house. For instance, real estate agent Seaton Village.
- We follow up with the buyers Realtor for feedback regarding the viewing.
- It is advised that the Seller(s) are not present during the showings
Need more information? Looking to work with Rito?
Let’s get started!