What I do with Sellers and Buyers.
To understand better what it takes to Sell your home see below for a brief summary of
just some of the work that goes in to selling your home.
When Working With Sellers
- Meet with the sellers to tour their home
- Research and review past sales and complete a comparative market analysis (CMA)
- Meet with the sellers a sec ond time to review and analyze market data, determine market price, go over the marketing plan
- Complete listing paperwork
- Measure rooms
- Set up appointment with Photographer for professional pictures.
- Be present at photo shoot.
- Meet with Tenants if any and acquire permission for pictures and showings of their space
- Enter property into MLS and various web sites
- Contact Graphic designer for marketing material.
- Proceed with marketing plan as agreed with seller,
- Create and print information sheets for the house
- Drop off information sheets and lock box at the house
- Maintain supply of information sheets throughout the listing.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from seller throughout listing period
- Set up and host Agent Open House to invite fellow agents to view the home and offer opinions
- Contact seller with Agent Open House feedback (Eg. Real estate agent Seaton Village)
- Schedule Open House and place Open House sign at the property
- Host Open House
- Contact seller with Open House feedback
- Contact agents for showing feedback (Eg. Real estate agent Davenport)
- Contact seller with private showing feedback
- Review market daily and provide seller with changes to market conditions
- Meet with sellers as needed to discuss market position and possible price adjustment
- Contact seller with questions asked by potential buyers
- Assist seller with negotiating offer and possible counter offer
- Fax or deliver counter offer to and maintain communication with selling agent throughout negotiation process
- Prepare and provide seller with conditions due dates
- Contact seller to verify date/time for home inspection
- Meet with and assist seller with negotiations that my arise from home inspection
- Maintain communication with Buyers agent
- Fax or email firmed offer to sellers lawyer
- Follow up with sellers lawyer on closing date
Need more information? Looking to work with Rito?
Let’s get started!Contact Rito